Welcome to the Riverside Health Centre website.
The Riverside Health Centre is a 3 partner GP practice based in Manningtree, Essex.
We have approximately 5500 patients who use the purpose-built surgery in the centre of the town on Station Road. There is ample parking in the Co-op supermarket car park just behind us.
Our patients live in Manningtree, Lawford, Mistley, Bradfield and the surrounding area. Please click here for further info on our boundaries.
There is a pharmacy next door to the Health Centre which is used by 50% of our patients. We dispense to the other 50% from our own dispensary in the Health Centre. Please click here for further details of this service
We have a flourishing patient participation group (PPG). Please click the 'PPG' link on the sidebar for further information.
PLEASE NOTE. We have updated our Travel Health procedures. Please read the following document for more information.
Travel Health Proceedure
The practice was inspected by the CQC in October 2016 and was rated 'Good' in all domains.
Here is a link to the full report and the ratings poster
As required by statute, here is a link to our 2017-18 GP earnings statement
2017-18 GP earnings statement
Please note - we do not take orders for medication over the telephone.
Here is our Statement of Purpose.
We will -
1. Offer a safe, efficient, high quality service to our patients.
2. Put patients at the centre of their care.
3. Ensuring dignity, respect and confidentiality at all times.
4. Optimise outcomes using current guidance.
5. Offer a good patient experience.
6. Be courteous, approachable and friendly.
7. Promote continuous learning throughout the entire practice.